GREAT FAITH

Forums General General Chat GREAT FAITH

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

GREAT FAITH
    Mat 8:10
    When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Mat 9:2
    And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

Mat 9:22
    But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Mat 9:29
    Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Mat 15:28
    Then Jesus answered and said unto her, Oh woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by admin.
    admin
    Keymaster

Armor of God: Ephesians 6

Isaiah 11:5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins,
    and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

Isaiah 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword;
    in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me,
    and made me a polished shaft;
    in his quiver hath he hid me;

Isaiah 59:17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate,
    and an helmet of salvation upon his head;
    and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing,
    and was clad with zeal as a cloak.

Will this work in this processor?
    Explain where Paul was and how long it took him to learn the Gospel then explain the application of his academic. This was through his sufferings. Word indeed and deed.

Of course, Paul was inspired to write to all churches

Paul’s letters fall into three categories:

One: personal letters, as to Philemon.

Two: letters which address particular doctrinal behaviors and/for questions.

Three: General letters such as Ephesians.

While Paul addressed the Colossians from prison using the young convert Onesimus to carry the letter he realized that after addressing particular heresies he asked that the letter be read to the other churches in Laodicea.

This most probably inspired the letter to the Ephesians which is a general exposé of Christian life and belief.

Philemon, Colossians and Ephesians were all written at the same time and are the only three letters that comment on slavery. None of the other letters do.

The earliest letters do not even mention the letter This probable adoption was made because Ephesus was the headquarters of the large area. However we know more about Ephesus than any other church in the New Testament.
    Acts 18 through 20 refer to Ephesus and 1st and 2nd Timothy were written to Timothy while he was was in Ephesus.

All of John’s writings were from Ephesus because he settled there with Mary the mother of Jesus.

Ephesus was a cultural center center and a center of finance and also possessed enormous pagan temple 420′ x 420′ which was the Temple of the goddess Diana who was represented by the falling meteorite on display in the center.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar